Do you know your RPO (Recovery Point Objective) and RTO (Recovery Time Objective)?
Guardian Eagle specializes in providing top-notch Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity services for organizations of all sizes. We are experts in multiple database versions (Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server) with a wide variety of application platforms. Put your trust in our expertise of designing, building and managing highly available, mission-critical systems to work for you.
How we can help with Disaster Recovery:
- Define Your Disaster Recovery Objectives – The RPO measurement is the maximum tolerable period in which data might be lost from an IT service due to a major incident. RTO measures the duration of time and a service level within which a business process must be restored after a disaster (or disruption) to avoid unacceptable consequences associated with a break in business continuity.
- Clearly define goals of your DR solution built on the knowledge of your RPO and RTO.
- Create a clear and documented DR and failover procedures and checklists.
- Implement a comprehensive testing of the failover process and thorough testing in the failover site.
- 24/7/365 Remote Monitoring and Support