Title: Lead Java Developer (Manager of Architecture & Core Services )
Location: Saint Petersburg, FL
Duration: Fulltime-Direct Placement (No Corp to Corp)
Work Authorization: US Citizen or Green Card
- Restful Web Services
- Spring Boot
- Critical Thinking
- Oracle (backend)
- Strong Coding Skills
- Code Review
This position utilizes business and technical knowledge to manage a team of specialized information technology professionals who are responsible for how information and data are structured, organized, stored, maintained and reported on across the business. Extensive contact with all management levels and other technology verticals is required to identify, research, analyze and resolve complex information technology issues. Incumbents must have in-depth knowledge of specific areas of responsibility within architecture, data and platform.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Works with developers and programmers to understand the potential architectural impacts of different database strategies.
• Provides database deliverables, such as conceptual design, logical databases, capacity planning, external data interface specifications, data loading plans, data maintenance plans, and security policies.
• Drives IT solutions to ensure they meet the business needs balanced with a pragmatic and integrated approach to the design of technical solutions.
• Understands and applies enterprise wide thinking to individual departmental requests for IT investments to ensure end-to-end process and data integration are achieved.
• Leads projects to successful completion as defined by predetermined project success criteria including those established by the business, capital expenditure and budget requirements.
• Develops and maintains development methodology (templates, processes and deliverables) and ensures all IT resources understand their responsibilities in this process.
• Partners with Business Teams to assess how technologies can best streamline processes and/or add business value.
• Remains up to date on key technology, business and industry trends.
• Develops budget and annual goals and objectives; holds organization accountable for attaining goals and objectives.
• Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned
|Job Category||Java Developer|