About This Opportunity
The position is responsible for management of all aspects of the assigned security programs. Specifically, the position will drive the delivery of specific project deliverables within their programs to stakeholders and internal customers, ensuring a collaborative partnership is maintained with business units, support groups, and client counterparts. The position is responsible for ensuring that the Security organization identifies risks to the business; implements appropriate controls to mitigate those risks and protect revenue; detects and manages response to security incidents; provides analysis and feedback that enables stakeholders to recover rapidly, drive improvements, and enable business growth in a secure manner. This is a highly visible position requiring direct interaction with stakeholders, clients and internal leadership.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Adheres to Client policies on ethics and integrity.
- Develop data analysis and security metrics to provide trending and leading indicators of success to Security organization leadership. Facilitate communication with internal customers and stakeholders to drive positive change.
- Coordinate a global incident management tiger team, using collaboration technologies such as Microsoft Teams, Wrike, and Slack.
- Maintain incident management templates and training based on legal guidance with a key focus on automation.
- Works in partnership with Operations, Legal, Ethics & Compliance, Human Resources and other internal/external stakeholders on security incidents.
- Develop the security awareness program with phishing training. Partner with HR compliance and communications to deploy regular reminders.
- Monitor geopolitical risks as it relates to our locations and employees globally, providing timely and accurate communication and recommendations to stakeholders (travel safety, executive protection, Corporate Security on-call).
- Provides guidance and advice in partnership with business units and stakeholders on security best practices, internal security policy, and contractual requirements.
- May perform other additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Yes (See “General Management Duties and Responsibilities” addendum)
Indirect management of team members on a program/project basis.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline required. Attained or working towards gaining industry certifications (CISSP, Reid, or Vendor Certifications) desired. Two years’ experience as a security professional desired. Five years-plus experience in a customer/client facing role, or two years in a supervisory/management position required; or any equivalent combination of related training/education and experience required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Sound judgment and demonstration of situational awareness.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form. Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
- Working knowledge of Incident Management methodologies and technologies.
- Understanding of security technologies, detection, alerting, and data loss prevention systems.
- Understanding of Evidence gathering techniques, chain of custody and suspect interview techniques.
- Domestic travel up to 15% of the time is possible with ability to undertake occasional international travel as needed.
- On-call availability is required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to speak and listen. The employee frequently is required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus.
COMMITMENT TO ETHICS AND EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
Client is firmly committed to conducting business in compliance with the letter and spirit of the law and other accepted standards of business conduct as reflected in the company’s policies. Client is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer. Client is committed to selecting, developing, and rewarding the best person for the job based on the requirements of the work to be performed and without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability/handicap, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity and expression, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. EEO.
The preceding position description has been designed to indicate the general nature of work performed; the level of knowledge and skills typically required; and usual working conditions of this position. It is not designed to contain, or be interpreted as, a comprehensive listing of all requirements or responsibilities that may be required by employees in this position.
|Job Category||Risk Management - Security|