The Manager, Technology manages a Development Team within an industry and partner vertical. As a key component of client implementations and long-term support model, the right candidate should have experience managing development and architectural solutions for large IT projects.
The Manager, Technology is the primary product and technical liaison to partner with client IT departments, and client services organization. You will be leading a diverse set of skilled associates to develop solutions. Manager, Technology will assist in the management process and resource planning and is responsible for implementations and support for several of the customers key clients.
You will participate in the business and technical relationship with the client and will be tasked with leading a team in the creation of high-quality solutions, planning resources and managing the expectations of a high-profile partner. You quickly understand business problems, are an effective communicator and able to lead in the creation of solutions that utilize current technology and work within the service provider landscape.
As the Manager, Technology you will articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users and must be able to establish and maintain strong relationships with internal counterparts and prospect/client stakeholders throughout the product development cycles.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience to Be Successful in This Role:
- 7+ years of experience with hands-on technology projects
- 5+ years of Java/J2EE development experience is required
- 2+ years of solid Angular experience in an enterprise setting
- Proficient in RDBMS technology, for real time systems
- At least 2 years managing a team, longer timeframes are preferred
- Experience overseeing large technical project implementations
- Broad technology knowledge, having worked with custom development projects, systems integration efforts and database systems
- Project scoping and developing IT Project Timelines
- Strong experience with REST services and Spring
- Strong foundational knowledge of how software and hardware systems interact
- Comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technology-centric marketing services agency with a rapidly expanding customer base and able to present to potential prospects
- Has previously sought out potential problems and project gaps prior to implementation and assisted with taking development projects from the initiation phase through the delivery phase and into production support
- Ability to share and communicate ideas both verbally and in writing to executive staff, business sponsors, and technical resources in clear concise language in the vernacular of each group
- Be comfortable communicating with and representing customer’s brand with Fortune 50, 100, and 500 clients
Additional Knowledge, Skills and Experience to Help You Stand out as a Candidate:
- 2+ years of C#.NET preferred
- Data modeling experience for OLTP systems is a plus. BI and Warehouse experience
- Programming including Java, .Net, SQL. Enterprise application architecture
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar discipline preferred