NEW System Integration Analyst for our client in West Palm, FL. Please apply below.
Title: System Integration Analyst
Location: West Palm, FL
Duration: 6 month contract – extensions
- Supports the design, development, testing, implementation, support and optimization of system interfaces between business critical systems for clinical and operational functions across the organization.
- Responsible for the creation and documentation of technical specifications for any new interfaces developed. The incumbent must have a thorough knowledge of the integration needs of an integrated healthcare delivery system, have working experience in the development and/or implementation of data repositories and clinical patient records.
- Supports the development and modification of existing interfaces and technical integrations between systems to support business, regulatory and information technology requirements.
- Collaborates with stakeholders in order to design and modify business rules in software applications to support organizational needs.
- Has broad knowledge of application integration and data flow.
- Researches, resolves and responds to inquiries and can solve complex problems requiring creativity and initiative.
- Educates staff with less technical knowledge.
- Works under limited supervision.
- Has knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within system integration and hospice and can provide requirements specifications and data, process and system flow diagrams, charts, and descriptions.
QUALIFICATIONS: Experience, Knowledge, and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Clinical Informatics, Information Systems or equivalent combination of professional training and experience.
- 4 to 6 years’ experience in healthcare processes and information systems required. Experience with Healthcare operations, EMR, BizTalk Server and HL7 interface standards preferred.
- Able to read, understand, and implement standards such as HTTP, FHIR, REST/RESTful and Web Services.
- Healthcare industry experience and knowledge with an understanding of the terminology, business functions and processes desired.
- Experience and participation in information system implementations and the system development life cycle including requirements gathering and documentation, impact analysis, system configuration and quality assurance testing. Experience and knowledge of system development and implementation best practice tools and methods required.
- Must have strong problem and issue resolution experience.
- Must be able to work closely with application users, vendors and technical professionals building team environments whenever necessary.
- Requires advanced use of SQL queries, stored procedures, triggers, indexes, data types, table structures and database design types.
- Ability to use independent judgment; works effectively in a team environment. Strong problem solving skills and detail oriented. Ability to handle a variety of complex tasks simultaneously. Ability to collaborate and facilitate communication among diverse stakeholder groups. Works well under stress with deadlines. Extended hours possible upon approaching deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal and writing skills; experienced in managing project plans, priorities and stakeholder expectations. Applicant must demonstrate initiative; work well independently and as a contributing member of a team; and possess strong analytical and communication skills.
- This position has excluded the marginal functions of the position that are incidental to the performance of the fundamental job duties. All duties, responsibilities and requirements are essential to the job. Job functions and requirements are subject to possible modifications to reasonably accommodate persons with disabilities.
- This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” employment relationship.
|Job Category||System Integration Analyst|